Event planners are responsible for providing important amenities for guests to ensure they are comfortable and enjoy the event. If you are planning an outdoor event serving a significant number of guests, then you will want to consider providing portable toilets at the venue.
If you’re new to event planning or have not rented portable restrooms before, you may be wondering how pricing works. Portable toilet rental costs are based on several factors, including the number of guests you expect to serve and the duration of the event.
Keep reading to learn more about what goes into the cost of renting portable toilets for the event you’re planning in Texas.
What Determines Your Portable Toilet Rental Cost
When renting portable toilets from Texas Outhouse, we start with a baseline assessment of your event based on our experience of providing portable toilets to event planners throughout Texas. However, we recognize that every event is different and has its own unique needs.
Depending on the type of event you’re planning, there may be other contributing factors that help determine the number of portable toilets you should rent and for how long. Here are some of the key factors we look at when setting the rental price:
1. How Many People Will Be Attending The Event. The number of expected guests in attendance will have a major impact on how many portable toilets you should rent (and, ultimately, the total cost of your rental). The larger the event is, the more toilets you’ll need. The general rule of thumb is to rent at least 1 portable toilet per 50 people.
2. What People Will Be Eating and Drinking. Heavy consumption of food and beverages will require more trips to the restroom for your guests. If your event is food-based (e.g. a crawfish boil or wine tasting), or if you expect to serve a large amount of food during the event (e.g. football watch party), then you should consider renting additional restrooms to accommodate more frequent visits to the restroom.
3. How Long The Event Will Last. The longer the event, the more people will need to visit the restroom. Assume that your guests will need to go at least once every few hours. If the number of guests is large and the length of the event is also long, this will impact the total number of restrooms you should rent to ensure that guests have access to portable restrooms throughout the duration of the event.
Our Portable Toilet Rental Options for Events in Texas
At Texas Outhouse, we offer a wide selection of clean, sanitary portable restrooms to support all event sizes. Smaller outdoor gatherings may be fine with 1-2 portable toilets, but larger parties or upscale events usually require more restrooms. Event planners in Texas can choose from the following rental options:
- Portable Toilets
- Deluxe (Flushable) Portable Toilets
- Pink Women’s Portable Toilets
- Portable Toilets on Wheels
- Wheelchair Accessible Portable Toilets
- ADA Compliant Portable Toilets
- 2-Stall Mobile Restroom & Handwash Station
- 2, 3, 4, 8, or 10-Stall Restroom Trailers
- 3, 4, or 8-Stall Restroom Trailers
We also recommend including additional handwashing and sanitizing units that serve as a perfect complement to our portable restrooms:
- Handwashing Stations
- Hand Sanitizer Pumps
- Shower Trailers
- Sanitizer Spray
- Trash Receptacles
Calculate Your Portable Toilet Rental Cost
Do you have a better idea of how many portable toilets and accompanying hand sanitizing units you need for your event? Start by using our Special Events port-a-can calculator to get a preliminary idea of the cost of your rental.
After using our calculator, give us a call to further discuss! Our expert customer service team is standing by to discuss the specific details of your event and give you a final quote on the portable toilet rental cost and cost to rent additional units for your event.
Call 713-785-8050 to receive your quote. You can also contact us through our website or email email@example.com to get started after using our calculator. We look forward to helping you serve your guests’ needs.