In late December, our company enjoyed a fantastic Christmas party at our Houston facility celebrating our team and the many blessings that we enjoy.
The gathering of Gainsborough Waste and Texas Outhouse team members was a fitting conclusion to one of the most rewarding years in company history.
The Christmas party included recognition for employees who reached 10 years of company service, the entire Operations team, and our the Drivers of the Year and Employees of the Year.
Awards & Recognitions for Company Employees
– Gainsborough Waste president Noble Carl and Texas Outhouse president Paul Carl recognized each of our 10-year anniversary employees. They received brand-new Seiko watches as a “thank you” for their hard work and dedication.
– All of our Operations employees were given high-visibility jackets to enhance their safety while working hard for our customers and to provide additional support in all weather conditions.
– We recognized the following employees for their amazing work ethic and commitment throughout 2018:
- Gainsborough Waste Driver of the Year: Mark Schell
- Texas Outhouse Driver of the Year: Kevin Johnson
- Customer Service Employee of the Year: Estalene Broussard
- Accounting Employee of the Year: Nora Gonzalez
There are so many more employees worthy of recognition. Gathering together as one company for our Christmas party was a reminder of how much teamwork is required to provide the highest level of support for our customers.
Thank you to our employees for being part of a successful 2018! We are excited to see what’s ahead in 2019.
– For customers, businesses, and event planners: if you would like to be part of our story this year, subscribe to our eNews for the latest updates, news, and information on our services. We look forward to supporting your business or event needs.