Many businesses are faced with the decision of whether to buy or rent portable toilets. This is especially the case for large construction companies, outdoor venues, or event planning companies that have regular business.
Even if you have an ongoing need for portable toilets, we recommend renting portable toilets. Here’s why we believe the best option is to rent, not buy.
The Benefits of Renting Portable Toilets
When choosing whether to rent or to buy portable restrooms, the deciding factors come down to affordability and convenience.
– Renting costs less than purchasing. The cost of purchasing a portable toilet can be as high as $3,000 per unit, depending on the amenities. If you only require portable toilets for a certain number of days during the week, it’s not worth purchasing a portable toilet that sits idly the rest of the week.
– Purchasing does not include additional costs for regular servicing. The initial purchase price of a portable toilet is the starting cost. You would then accumulate more costs from servicing the toilets. The costs of cleaning supplies, toilet paper, etc. add up very quickly.
– There are extra costs for upkeep and maintenance. Just like owning a specialized piece of equipment, upkeep and maintenance costs are also a factor. Comparatively, renting a portable toilet from a portable toilet expert ensures that each unit remains in good shape with strong usability.
– Don’t forget extra costs to move portable toilets to another location. Who is going to move a portable toilet to another location if the need arises? Whether it’s across the property or across town, your team will incur additional costs and lose time transporting the toilets.
Don’t Hassle With Owning a Portable Toilet; Rent from the Experts
Owning a portable toilet is a hassle for businesses. The initial cost, the regular servicing, the cost of maintenance, and the logistical challenges are not worth it.
It’s better to leave these functions to experts that built a company around renting clean, portable toilets to customers.
- We rent portable toilets to you at an affordable price within your stated budget.
- We service the portable toilets at your location on your schedule (early morning, during the day, or even afterhours).
- We continuously care for the portable toilets so that you are not responsible for maintenance and upkeep.
- We will transport portable toilets to another location based on your needs and schedule.
At the end of the day, you want an easy and affordable portable toilet solution for your company. Make it easy on yourself and your team by scheduling your portable restroom rental through Texas Outhouse.
Contact our customer service team today to schedule service. Call us at 713-785-8050 or email [email protected].