With spring just around the corner and social distancing still a necessity, we are expecting even more outdoor weddings than usual in Texas. Because of this shift, many popular outdoor wedding venues are all booked up, and some couples are looking to get creative with their location choices.
For engaged couples or wedding planners, one of the most important things you’re going to want to look at is the restroom situation. Does the venue have a restroom? How close are the restroom facilities to where your guests will be spending most of their time? How many stalls are there compared to the number of guests coming?
Don’t let restroom availability limit your options! Here is why bathroom rentals for weddings have become so popular in 2021, and why you should consider renting portable toilets or luxury restroom trailers to ensure that everyone’s needs are met.
Benefits of Bathroom Rentals for Weddings
One of the best things about being able to rent restrooms is that you can literally have an event anywhere. Want to have your wedding on the lake? Have it on the lake! Want to have it in a barn? Have it in a barn! Restroom rentals for weddings don’t just give you venue freedom, either. Here are some other great benefits:
– Flexible accommodations for all of your guests. With a restroom rental, you have the ability to decide how many stalls you want, how spacious they are, and where exactly they are located for your guests. This is especially helpful for families with kids and individuals with wheelchairs or other special needs.
– More appealing options to choose from. Even if the venue does have a restroom facility, that doesn’t necessarily mean it’s something your guests will want to use it. When using a restroom rental service like Texas Outhouse, you can utilize nicer-looking and nicer-feeling luxury restroom trailers equipped with air conditioning, heating, mirrors, and more amenities.
– Cost-effectiveness. Every engaged couple or wedding planner is looking for a good deal to keep wedding costs under control! When you work with a trustworthy portable restroom rental company like Texas Outhouse, you can be sure that we will help you stay within a reasonable wedding budget.
– Advice from the experts. We have been in business for more than 25 years. We know what it takes to provide wedding restroom rentals for the big day. We have addressed every type of porta potty need, and we have provided services at all kinds of outdoor venues throughout Texas! If you need help figuring out what to rent for an outdoor wedding or other types of special events, we can help.
Consider Our Portable Restroom Varieties
Many couples are having smaller, more intimate gatherings with family members and select guests to adhere to social distancing requirements in Texas. Whether you are inviting 3 people or 300, we can help.
In addition to renting portable toilets, we also offer amazing luxury restroom trailers that provide luxurious accommodations for the special day. Our bathroom trailers are extremely popular for weddings. Consider these options:
– Basic Restroom Trailers (2, 3, 4, 8, or 10 stalls): These are more spacious and comfortable than your typical portable toilet. Our trailers come with sit-down toilets, air conditioning, lighting, and the option to play background music.
– Luxury Restroom Trailers (3, 4, or 8 stalls): Also referred to as spa trailers, these restroom rentals provide a bit more than your standard restroom. They are ideal for wedding parties. In addition to the same amenities as basic restroom trailers, these trailers include a changing area and a place to rest and relax.
– Shower Trailers: Rent one of these if your wedding party is camping out at the outdoor venue or if you simply need a more robust option to freshen up!
– ADA Restroom Trailers: This trailer has an entrance ramp and a very spacious interior. This is desirable if you have handicapped guests and/or seniors who need more room to maneuver.
Don’t forget about hand wash opportunities to support health and safety! Ask us about including our Handwashing & Hand Sanitization Stations with your restroom rental.
Reserve Your Portable Toilet or Luxury Trailer Today
We know you have a lot of ducks to get in a row with wedding planning, and we want to make sure you have everything you need to accommodate guests.
We recommend calling us in advance to ensure that our portable toilets or restroom trailers are available for rental. However, we will also work hard to accommodate last-minute requests. Our goal is to always provide you with exactly what you need, even on short notice.