During the week of June 17, we are joining companies around the U.S. to recognize the hard-working men and women of our industry as part of Waste & Recycling Workers Week 2022.
Locally in Houston, we are proud to have built an amazing team of employees who provide exceptional waste services to our customers throughout the Greater Houston area. Without their support, we would not be able to serve the needs of businesses, residents, and our communities.
We would like to highlight our teams that make up the Gainsborough Waste and Texas Outhouse family to provide them with the recognition they deserve!
Waste & Recycling Workers Week 2022: Meet Our Team
Meet our team of waste professionals that you can count on for waste services when you need them.
– Sales Team: Whether you need support for a one-off project or the expert touch on a complex situation, our experienced team can readily identify a waste solution for you.
– Customer Care Team: Our customer service team genuinely cares about your success. They will go the extra mile to coordinate waste services and ensure that you receive prompt service.
– Accounting Team: You can rely on our accounting team to provide you with an easy-to-understand bill for our services. They will work with your specific situation to settle your account.
– Operations Team: When it’s time for us to provide services at your location, our operations team is ready to spring into action. Whether you need roll-off dumpsters, portable toilets, or other services, you can count on our team to come in clutch.
– Safety Team: Our safety leaders ensure that we provide services in a safe manner that protects our customers, people, and communities. Through our regimented safety program, we enable each member of our team to serve our customers with safety in mind.
Thank you to our teams!
Our Unsung Heroes and All-Stars
We also want to express a special appreciation to our team members that are out on the road every day or work behind the scenes at our facility. Sometimes their hard work goes unseen, but we want to ensure that they receive proper recognition for their efforts.
– Drivers: Our drivers play a critical role in our company. Without them, we wouldn’t be able to make on-time deliveries and ensure that units are properly serviced. We are proud of these dedicated men and women!
– Welders: When repairs need to be made or new units need to be refined, we turn to our welders to get the job done. They are the backbone of our operations helping us continue to deliver on our promises to customers.
– Warehouse: Our warehouse staff is always looking for ways to help us run leaner and more efficiently. They work hard to maintain inventory levels so that we consistently have units on-hand that we can deliver to your location.
Join With Us Recognizing Our Hard-Working Team
Have you been positively impacted by a member of our team? Whether you experienced a great first call with our sales team or customer service team, were treated like a valued customer by one of our drivers, or if someone from our team went above and beyond the call of duty, we would like to hear from you!
Please get in touch with us this week during Waste & Recycling Workers Week 2022 to let us know how someone from our team helped you out. We know that it would mean a lot to our team to hear about the results of their hard work.
To share a story with us, give us a call at 713-785-8050. Or, you can send us an email at [email protected] or [email protected] to let us know. Thank you for participating in our celebration of waste professionals this week!