Commercial truck drivers are the backbone of our operation at Texas Outhouse. We greatly appreciate the hard work of our drivers that navigate freeways and roads throughout the Greater Houston area delivering units and providing services to our customers.
Our appreciation extends to the job benefits that we provide to truck drivers in Houston. If you are a qualified Class A CDL truck driver, we have a job opportunity for you that we believe you should consider.
Why Work for Texas Outhouse as a Commercial Truck Driver?
We understand the difficulties of being a truck driver, especially if you have worked for companies that treated you more like an interchangeable part than a valuable member of the team.
As a local company right here in Houston, we provide many opportunities for local truck drivers to grow their capabilities, advance in their career, receive benefits, and grow their pay. You can also find job stability that is difficult to obtain in the industry.
– If you are tired of traveling across Texas or the country as a commercial truck driver, we’ll keep you right here in the Greater Houston area delivering units to our local customers. This will allow you to spend more time at home and less time on the road.
– We know that truck drivers want to be able to rely on their equipment when heading out on the road. We work extremely hard to maintain an industry-leading truck fleet. This way, when you set foot inside a Texas Outhouse truck, you will have confidence that you won’t experience a breakdown, mechanical malfunction, or another issue while out on the road.
– We’ll keep you up-to-date on the latest safety issues that affect your role. We provide regularly-scheduled training on the latest driver safety standards through our robust Safety program. Plus, we provide DOT training to all drivers and offer the Smith System Driver Certification Program to help you achieve career growth. At Texas Outhouse, we are committed to safety and we believe that every driver should be able to return home safely after completing their work for the day.
– All Texas Outhouse employees enjoy the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Death & Disability Insurance
- Matching 401(k)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Rewards Program
- On-the-Job Training
- Growth Opportunities
– Our goal is to offer a better quality of life for truck drivers by providing opportunities for steady work and career growth. All that we ask in return is a commitment to safety, reliability, and doing what’s best to serve the customer.
Apply for a Truck Driver Job at Texas Outhouse
If you are committed to reliability, professionalism, and hard work, then you should apply for a truck driver job through our company. We are actively seeking qualified truck drivers in Houston to join our team.
We invite you to find out more about the competitive pay, benefits, and future growth opportunities that we offer to drivers. If you’re ready to join our team, then complete this application form so that we can reach out to you directly.
– Have questions about applying for a job or working for Texas Outhouse? Contact us today to ask about our job openings. We can be reached through our website, by calling 713-785-8050, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.