ADA-compliant portable restrooms are not just beneficial for handicapped individuals who require more space and support. These restrooms will ensure that all guests are properly cared for during the event.
We encourage you to find out more about why it’s becoming standard to rent ADA portable restrooms or ADA restroom trailers for any event, no matter who is coming to enjoy the festivities!
Why Rent ADA Portable Restrooms or Trailers For Your Event
The Americans with Disabilities Act, or ADA, provides very specific requirements to ensure that bathrooms are accessible and safe for any individual with additional needs. These regulations focus specifically on toilet dimensions and installation to ensure accessibility to all people.
Whether you’re planning a wedding, corporate event, family reunion, or summer barbecue, you are likely to have some guests who will appreciate this option. Here is what you can expect from our ADA portable restrooms.
Features & Benefits of Our ADA Portable Restrooms
Our ADA portable toilets come standard with these features:
- Flat-floor design for easy wheelchair access and maneuverability.
- Interior grab bars to support stability.
- Ability to perform a complete 360-degree turnaround while inside the unit.
- Comes equipped with a baby changing station for families.
Consider the benefits of renting an ADA-compliant portable toilet for your event.
- Compact, yet spacious. The unit comes standard at 7.2′ x 5.5′ x 7.5′. We believe this hits the sweet spot of being compact enough to not take up too much space at the venue, yet spacious enough to provide your guests with enough room inside the unit.
- Perfect for families. Moms and dads looking for a convenient location to change their little one will appreciate the baby changing station.
- Discreet for guests. It can be difficult for guests with unique requirements to maneuver in and out of a portable toilet unit. The thoughtful design of the ADA unit alleviates this concern for your guests.
Features & Benefits of Our ADA Restroom Trailers
Our larger ADA restroom trailers come standard with these features:
- Entrance ramp.
- Spacious interior.
- Air conditioning.
- Sound system.
- Vanity and sink with running water.
- Decorated interior.
- Toilet paper and wastebasket.
Consider the benefits of renting an ADA restroom trailer for your event.
- Family-friendly. ADA trailers are big enough so parents can bring their children into the unit with them, either by stroller or by foot. Families will have enough room to be in the unit without feeling cramped.
- Spacious enough for changing. Guests attending summer events in Texas will certainly appreciate a private space to change into or out of a swimsuit or just swap out their garb for a fresh set of clothes.
- Easy entrance eliminating safety risks. With a ground-level ramp leading directly into the restroom, elderly guests or guests using a medical scooter can feel comfortable and safe when entering and exiting.
Consider Other Portable Restrooms Options
At Texas Outhouse, we are proud of our wide selection of portable toilets, allowing us to support any and all Texas events! If you will be entertaining a large number of guests, pair your ADA compliant restroom rental with a few more portable toilets or a restroom trailer with multiple stalls.
- Wheelchair Accessible portable toilets.
- Single standard portable toilets.
- Single deluxe portable toilets.
- Single women’s portable toilets.
- 2, 3, 4, 8, or 10 stall restroom trailers.
- 3, 4, or 8 stall luxury restroom trailers.
- 2-stall mobile restroom trailers with a handwash station.
Schedule Your Rental Today
We encourage event planners to call ahead of time to ensure that your desired selection is available for the day of your event. We can also help you select the ideal number and type of restroom or trailer for your event needs. Our customer service team is more than happy to provide you with guidance!
When you call our team, we will review the details of your event, discuss ADA portable restroom or ADA restroom trailer solutions, and recommend additional services to make sure your event serves the needs of each guest.
Call 713-785-8050 to discuss your rental. You can also contact us through our website or email [email protected] for a fast reply. We look forward to helping you plan a great event!