Whether you typically rent portable restrooms once a week or once a year, our goal is to provide you with tailored support for your specific needs. Our customer service team will take the reins and make the process as easy as possible for you.
We offer industry-leading portable toilet rental options for every kind of job, project, or event in the Greater Houston area. When you work with us, you can be assured that all of your portable restroom requirements will be met in a convenient and efficient manner.
Need immediate support renting portable toilets? Call us right now at 713-785-8050.
We Aim to Please When Renting Portable Toilets
Texas Outhouse prioritizes the customer first and foremost. We will always do what we can to meet your specific needs. Take a look at this video to find out more!
Our goal is to help our valued customers identify the ideal combination of portable toilets and the number of toilets to rent for each project or event. Here are the portable toilets that we offer:
- Standard Portable Toilets
- Deluxe Portable Toilets
- Women’s Portable Toilets
- Construction Portable Toilets with or without a cage
- Wheelchair Accessible Portable Toilets
- ADA Compliant Portable Toilets
We Support Special Requests When Renting Portable Toilets
Our customer service team is well-versed in special situations. We will work with your tight schedule or unique circumstances to provide the best possible solution.
– Afterhours Service. We realize that many projects or events don’t land within our set business hours. Don’t worry. Our customer service team will work hard to support your special requests.
We are flexible with scheduling times to accommodate projects with certain limitations. Just let us know about your situation and we will work together to identify a solution and coordinate services.
– Emergency Services. Our team is ready to support emergency situations that may arise unexpectedly. Whether it’s weather-related, a water outage at your building, or another emergency situation, we can quickly mobilize portable restrooms to your location.
– Specific Construction Jobs. OSHA has set guidelines that must be followed for restroom access at construction sites. If you aren’t sure how to meet requirements for unique construction situations, we can help make sure you are covered.
Then, once we deliver portable toilets to your location, we will ensure they are appropriately placed at your location to balance the need for accessibility without interfering with the work.
– Special Occasions. For unique or one-time events, we can help you determine how many portable toilets and what type of portable toilets to rent. We’ll walk you through each consideration based on the number of expected guests, the nature of the event, and the venue.
Then, when our team arrives on-site, we will work with you to decide on the best placement for each portable toilet. We typically recommend that portable toilets are placed close to common areas such as the entrance, exit, and near where food and beverages are served (if applicable).
What Our Customers Are Saying About Renting Portable Toilets
Whether you are a construction manager, event planner, or operations manager that needs portable toilets, we are proud of our track record serving the needs of customers in Houston and throughout Texas. Just check out these recent reviews from satisfied customers that rented our portable toilet units.
“The service team is always willing to go the extra mile to get your units to and from the location. No matter if it is one unit for a private event or multiple units for a 40 story high-rise you can’t go wrong with this team.” – Amanda C.
“I rented a few portable toilets and a restroom trailer for a private event recently and the entire process was easy and stress-free. Would recommend to anyone needing extra bathrooms for their event.” – Stuart R.
“Exceed expectations! Everything worked beautifully and units were pristine. Best service and prices in town. Thanks again!” – Sara P.
Schedule Your Portable Toilet Rental in Texas
No matter your need for portable restrooms, we will help you from beginning to end, including servicing the portable toilets while on-site at your location.
- We will understand your needs.
- We will discuss portable toilet options.
- We will help you determine the number of units to rent.
- We will schedule delivery on your schedule.
- We will place the units at the appropriate on-site location.
- We will service the units on your schedule.
- We will remove the units on your schedule.
When you’re ready to rent portable restrooms or if you have a special situation that needs immediate support, contact us today to arrange your portable restroom rental. Our expert customer service team is standing by to help!